Eco-Tour, Hiking, Jungle Safari
Easy to Moderate
The breathtaking landscape and welcoming locals of Rwanda, known as the “country of a thousand hills,” provide one-of-a-kind experiences in one of the most remarkable nations in the world. Its mountains, highland forests, and expansive plains are home to fantastic fauna, giving it remarkable biodiversity.
Nature enthusiasts may go on a safari at Akagera National Park and take a canopy walk to obtain a birds-eye perspective of Nyungwe Forest. Visit Rwanda’s Ethnographic Museum to see the intriguing displays of local traditions and beliefs if you’re interested in culture. The King’s Palace Museum’s royal cows are not to be missed.
- Visit to Genocide Memorial Park
- Enjoy the amazing view of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar
- Travel to Kigali Conventional Centre
- Visit Nyungwe Forest Reserve
- Boat Ride in Lake Kivu
- Kigali City Tour
- Visit The Presidential Palace Museum